display none

display none

Wednesday, May 28, 2014

All about Qaisara


I'm really miss her tonight ...

Its feel like have been a years I did not hug and kiss her... haha

Qaisara ... Cik E rinduuu kamu... hehehe

Now , she is big girl... 

she learn to speak , to understanding ..

she give a lot of emotion to us... 

She is To'Mak n To'Abah beloved ...

Qaisara First Steps...

Qaisara on vacation : Cameron Highland


I have been take care of her since her Ibu pregnancy..

until she was birth...

and when her Ibu dalam pantang....

almost 24 hours you with me..

now Cik E continue study... and cannot be with you like before..

BUT ..

I'm sure you know that I will always love you.. as my Budak Kuat Makan.. haha

Qaisara Adlina

::: really wanna hug you right now... Y_Y ::::

No comments:

Post a Comment