display none

display none

Thursday, June 12, 2014

My little Gerbil...



Gerbil is a gerbil... not a hamster.

I keep saying this when people saw my gerbil.. hahaha

Gerbil ?? in Malay it is call Tikus Gurun.

different from the hamsters.. definitely !! .

keeping them is more easy than hamster.. *i think

Hai alls... meet my little couple 





BUT

they are really active !!

not like a hamster that sleep on a day and wake up at the night.

Gerbil sleep if they are bored either day or night..

if we put some a newspaper..they will play with the paper until the things are not seen like a paper... hahaha

like this !!


Aash rubbing Silvie belly.. haha... 

they love to sleep when a hot day...

feeding them is not hard because they are not picky on the food...

cleaning ?? once a weeks.. or more..

because they are less smell than hamster..

am I cute enough ?? haha


No comments:

Post a Comment