display none

display none

Thursday, May 22, 2014

Fish Eyes


Last Tuesday , I went to KSL Mall just to accompany him,
 to buy a "Universal Clip Lens" or also known as "Fish Eyes Lens" ..  


honestly I even did not know what the function of it...

I even did not use it..

like his said before.. " I'm not from a new generation...but Usang..and also plus bersawang..."... err... 

what a meaning words... *sigh

so...I google it to prove that Bersawang also use a technology.. =P

Fish Eyes Lens is a lens adapter that turns ordinary shoots into circular super wide spectacular...

but for me it is kind of trending stuff like monopod , go-pro and all kind of things

from selfie revolution maybe??


what I know... just a Lomography... 

one of Lomography camera type is Fish Eye...

and the effect was super duper awesome...!!!




one of my wishlist this year... =D

so lets check it out about this Fish Eyes Lens



as the name is Universal so this clip lens can use for all types and brand of phone.. 

BUT ..

the phone must have a camera laa...to use it... hahaha...


No comments:

Post a Comment