display none

display none

Monday, May 12, 2014

Pre-Wedding Photo Shoot Phase 1


Firstly , I would like to say Sorry to the lecturer because not updating my blog since last weeks ,
I'm so busy with the assignment + my sister was admitted in the ward.. so alot of things to do..

BUT..

today I would like to share about a Pre-wedding Photo shoot on the last January 
this is my best friends pre-wedding..
and we shoot at the Nusajaya area such as Pearl Habour and Kota Iskandar..
a beautiful place to keep the moments before Ijab n Qabul .. =)


so.. here is some of the picture..

some of photo have been edit and some of did not ..

its depend on the quality of the lightning of the photo..

Location : Kota Iskandar




Location : Pearl Harbour



I just love candid picture...

its tell a hundreds of story...

all the reaction and moments inside the picture was truth..


FYI :

this job is just to fulfils my passion on photograph although now I am taking tourism and hospitality courses but that will not bar my interest on photograph ..

capture the moments is my obsession...


No comments:

Post a Comment