display none

display none

Thursday, May 15, 2014

Artwork 2013


today I'm trying to find all my artwork in 2013 ,

but I just found some of it.. hmmmm

maybe some file were deleted or in hard disk... 

I'm not sure... but I will find it... hehe

so...

here is some of my artwork on 2013 in semester 1 in P.I.S

from beginning until now.. there is a lot of different in my artwork..

Yes .. of course 'budak baru belajar' ...

my first artwork on Adobe Illustrator ...

i made this logo for Raja Zarith Sofiyah Wildlife Defenders Challenge 2013

challenge number 1

its out team logo named Panthera PIS

Panthera = Tiger
PIS = Politeknik Ibrahim Sultan


 this is a challenge number 2 , a t-shirt design



challenge number 3 is an event... 

the event was held on PIS convocation day ...

this event is for educated people about extinction of wildlife in our country

I also bring my exotic pets to attract more people to our booth...

after this challenge... we have another challenge that is making a video and event at Zoo JB..

but in that time I'm not really participate in that event because I still in my semester break at my home town...

 but we did not manage to go for the next rounds...

better luck next time maybe.. =)


this a bunting that I design for Entrepreneurship Challenge 
in Polytechnic Kota Melaka  

for a business plan challenge 

this is a brochure that I made for International Travel and Tour assessment

this design are not 100% from me.. I only edited to put a package and some information...

I think my artwork are more than 5 but I could not find it.. 

it is very valuable for me...hope I can find it soon...


No comments:

Post a Comment