display none

display none

Monday, May 12, 2014

When You Look Into My Eyes..


this is a part of my life too..

having them was the best things that happen in my life...

some of them are gone , and some of them are re-adopting ...

but the two cats in the picture still in my home town .. 

my parents helps a lot on give them a food and shelter ... 

proud to have a parents that together with me on helping the stray cats ..

deeply in my hearts ... how I miss them...

sometimes my minds been an evil said...

"IF I did not continue my study...they will still with me , near me , and I should not leave them and let them go...just IF I did not continue my study... "

BUT ..

there is something behind all this happen to me... no body know in the future...







Tiara .. miss you a lot .. Y_Y
what I like to take animals photo is they did not know how to pose .. 

it is come naturally from them...and we must wait to have a better angle of them...

it is quite challenging but as I said before... 

candid is much better...

No comments:

Post a Comment